GNC брэндийн албан ёсны борлуулагч

 
Бүтээгдэхүүний нэр
One - Birthday Cake
Сериал
972109
Савлагаа тоо
12bars
Ердийн үнэ
166800.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн үнэ
133440.00
 

 
Зориулалт
 
Найрлага
 
  Only 1G Sugar - 21G Protein   Supplement Facts Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 bar Servings Per Container 12 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 220.00 Calories from Fat 60.00 Total Fat 7.00 g 11% Saturated Fat 5.00 g 25% Trans Fat 0.00 g Polyunsaturated Fat 1.00 g 5% Monounsaturated Fat 1.00 g 5% Cholesterol 5.00 mg 2% Sodium 140.00 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 24.00 g 8% Dietary Fiber 9.00 g 36% Sugar Alcohol 10.00 g Potassium 85.00 mg 2% Sugars 1.00 g Protein 21.00 g 42% ** Daily Value (DV) not established † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:   Calories: 2000 2500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g   Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg Total Carbohydrate   300 g 375 g   Dietary Fiber   25 g 30 g Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4  
Ердийн үнэ : 139900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 64900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 194900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 39900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 329900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 88900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 102900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 175900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 129900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 117900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 99900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00
Ердийн үнэ : 229900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
133440.00