GNC брэндийн албан ёсны борлуулагч

 
Бүтээгдэхүүний нэр
Quest Bar – Banana Nut Muffin
Сериал
560641
Савлагаа тоо
1bar
Ердийн үнэ
12900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн үнэ
10320.00
 

 
Зориулалт
 
Найрлага
 
  4g Net Carbs Only 2g Sugar 13g Fiber Gluten Free 20g Protein   Supplement Facts Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 bar Servings Per Container 1 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 180.00 Calories from Fat 70.00 Saturated Fat 1.00 g 5% Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 5.00 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 22.00 g 7% Dietary Fiber 13.00 g 52% Sugars 2.00 g Protein 20.00 g 40% Total Fat 8.00 g 12% Sodium 190.00 mg 8% Potassium 45.00 mg 1% Erythritol 5.00 g Vitamin A 0.00 0% Vitamin C 0.00 0% Phosphorus 0.00 0% Magnesium 0.00 0% ** Daily Value (DV) not established † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:   Calories: 2000 2500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g   Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg Total Carbohydrate   300 g 375 g   Dietary Fiber   25 g 30 g Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4  
Ердийн үнэ : 62900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 102900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 94900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 51900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 199900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 89900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 106900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 89900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 32900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 106900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 51900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00
Ердийн үнэ : 104900.00
Gold card хэрэглэгчийн
    үнэ :
10320.00